3Tbsp. Blended Oil
4 lbs. Cubed Corn Beef and remove most of the fat.
2 cups Minced Yellow Onion
2 each Garlic Cloves, minced
¼ tsp. Dried Thyme
¼ tsp. Fennel
½ tsp. Salt
¼ tsp. Ground Black Pepper
¼ tsp. Ground Rosemary
4 cups Beer Preferably ale or lager
4 cups Water
1 Tbsp. Sugar
2 each Bay Leaves
4 cups Sliced Carrot thick 1" slices
4 cups Redskin Potato Wedges washed
1 head Cabbage Large Dice washed
1. Heat 3 Tbsp. oil in largest sauté pan. Add onion, garlic and corned beef brown well, turning to brown all sides. Add to Stockpot.
2. Add beer, water spices, carrots, potatoes and cabbage into stock pot.
3. Bring to a boil for 10 min to cook off alcohol. Stirring constantly
4. Reduce heat to low just under a simmer and cover
5. Cook for 1hr or till potatoes and carrots are soft.