It's the play to be if your kids love princesses! Disney On Ice: "Dare To Dream" hits the ice at Van Andel Arena tonight, March 2.
Cast members Rachel Nevares and Mary Virginia Shook joined My West Michigan to show us how to make Snow White "heigh-wholesome" apple chips.
Watch the demonstration above and follow the recipe below!
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 1 Tbs. honey
- 2 to 4 Tbs. apple juice
- 4 medium apples, cut into wedges
- 3 Tbs. sliced honey roasted almonds
- 3 Tbs. raisins
- ¼ Tsp. cinnamon
- In a small bowl, mix almond butter and honey together.
- Slowly mix in the apple juice 1 Tbs. at a time until the consistency can drizzle like a syrup. Set aside.
- Place sliced apples on a plate. Drizzle almond and honey mixture over apples.
- Top with almonds, raisins, and cinnamon.
Always wash fruits and veggies when preparing for cooking or eating. When cooking, cutting, dicing, peeling and slicing - always get your parents’ help or permission.
Disney On Ice presents Dare To Dream, the ultimate princess experience skating spectacular, skates into Grand Rapids on March 2-5! This all new show features world-class skaters with hair-raising moments that will be sure to have you on the edge of your seat and dreaming for ages after the show.
Tickets are still available to all seven performances at Van Andel Arena, March 2 through 5. To learn more about Disney On Ice, go to www.DisneyOnIce.com.