The holidays are upon us, and joining us with some great gift ideas and how they can help make life a little easier this season, is Nicole Walters of nicolewalters.tv.
Maximize each day:
- Wake up early to get a head start on the day before the whole family wakes up. You can get so much done in what may be the only time you have alone all day.
- Take that time to do something for *you. For me, that's reading /journaling.
- gift: custom leather journal (local mompreneur)
- gift: speaking of custom, phone case
- Create memories and capture them!
- It's easy to get caught up in a busy schedule with work, parties, and a never ending to-do list. I like to
Schedule time to create special holiday traditions and document them.