It's the most wonderful time of the year and it can be the most stressful, too.
Amy Ritsema from OnSite Wellness shares some tips and tricks to help lower that stress:
- Learn to say no
- Organize – look at the whole calendar when saying yes to an event. Do you really want 3 or 4 events in a week?
- Don't sweat the small stuff
- Decide what is truly important and leave the rest
- Be mindful of the real reason for the season
- Don't forget to exercise! This is key to stress management!
►Make it easy to keep up to date with more stories like this. Download the WZZM 13 app now.