It is WZZM 13 Love Your Heart Day and time to check to see how much you know about your heart.
WZZM 13 Health Reporter Valerie Lego has a fun quiz to test your heart knowledge, all the answers will be at the bottom of this story!
1. True or false? The bigger your heart is, the better it is.
2. How many times does a heart beat in a lifetime?
A. 2.5 million
B. 2.5 billion
C. 2.5 trillion
3. Finish the sentence: A broken heart can...
A. Really hurt.
B. Be seen on an x-ray.
C. Last forever.
4. Where in your chest is your heart located?
5. True or False? A heart can sometimes fix itself?
How do you think you did? Check your answers below:
2. B. 2.5 billion
3. A. Really hurt
4. C. Center
FITNESS FACTS ABOUT PUSHUPS:
Pushups are great -- they improve cardiovascular health, increase strength and are a full body workout. Pushups also prevent shoulder and lower back injuries.
Know the numbers -- 20 pushups for men is considered average fitness, while only 12 pushups for women.
Courtesy of WebMD.
►Make it easy to keep up to date with more stories like this. Download the WZZM 13 app now.