Grand Rapids Comic Con will be held Oct. 21 through 23 at the DeVos Place in Downtown Grand Rapids.
This show will feature a huge vending room selling comic books, anime/manga, movie memorabilia, action figures, toys and other cool stuff as well as several appearances by Hollywood celebrities, a good amount of comic book artist appearances and much more!
Click here for tickets: http://www.grcomiccon.com/tickets/
- Friday, Oct. 21: 2 - 8 p.m. with after-hours programming until 11 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 22: 10 a.m. - 7 p.m. with after hours programming until 11 p.m.
- Sunday, Oct. 23: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- 3-day pass: $40 advance, $50 at door
- Friday only: $15 advance, $20 door
- Saturday only: $20 advance, $25 door
- Sunday only: $17 advance, $22 door
- VIP pass: $149 advance only
Comic Con Concert: Wesley and the Crushers
- Saturday, Oct. 22
- 8:30-11:30 pm
- Steelcase Ballroom D after the Grand Rapids ComicCon
- $10 at the door, All Ages
Comic Con After Party at The Bob: Heroes vs. Villains
- Friday, Oct. 21
- 11 p.m. to 2 a.m.
Join us for our Grand Rapids Comic Con Heroes vs. Villains Cosplay Party on Friday, Oct. 21, from 11 p.m. to 2 a.m. Soundtrack provided by DJ Kane. Cover is $5 with free entry for ladies and for anybody in a costume.
There will be a costume contest (best hero and best villain) with voting taking place between 11 p.m. and 12:30 a.m. 21+ welcome.