Officials say the last person hospitalized after a carbon monoxide leak in a southwestern Michigan hotel that killed a 13-year-old boy has been released.

Lakeland Hospital in Niles says the hotel worker was released from the hospital Sunday after earlier being reported in good condition.

Related: 5 more children released after carbon monoxide pool leak

Employees at the Quality Inn & Suites in Niles called 911 Saturday morning after seeing unresponsive children on the pool deck. Police say Bryan Douglas Watts of Niles was pronounced dead at a hospital. Investigators say a pool heater was not properly ventilated.

Earlier: Teenager dead, many more hospitalized due to carbon monoxide poisoning

Memorial Hospital of South Bend, Ind., said a police officer and three other children were treated and released Saturday and five more children were released Sunday. Lakeland Hospital said four law enforcement officers were treated and released on Saturday.

►Make it easy to keep up to date with more stories like this. Download the WZZM 13 app now.

Have a news tip? Email, visit our Facebook page or Twitter.