(Based on Adulting: How to Become a Grown-Up in 468 Easy(ish) Steps
1. Have Toast with Punnet Butter Instead of Cigarettes for Breakfast
2. Be Ok with Being Alone
3. Make Your Bed Every Morning
4. Act Like You've Been There Before
5. Imagine Rude People as Jellyfish
6. Develop a Good Meeting Face
7. Ignoring Money Issues wont make them go away. Start living below your means.
8. Do Not Skip Oil Changes and Other Preventions for your car, body, home, etc.
Courtesy: Dr. Matthew Clark, The Clark Institute
© 2018 WZZM-TV