At Gordmans, we love the idea of taking year-round décor and adding seasonal details for a holiday touch. We have some tips on how to integrate pretty holiday details into your dining table décor.
- The dining area is the place to be during the holidays. Whether you’re hosting a large family meal or snacks during a holiday game night, you’ll want your table to be festive.
- A tan, gold or grey table runner can be used for almost any time of the year, and it acts as the foundation of your table décor so your centerpiece can steal the show.
- An indoor lantern is a big trend in home décor that transcends seasons. Change the details in and around the lantern for a specific occasion. Place battery-operated candles, sprigs of evergreen or ornaments inside or around it for a winter look; leaves and gourds for fall.
- Vases can add height to your table. At Gordmans, we have plenty to choose from. Pick a vase you’ll love all year and fill it with snow-covered holiday foliage for a spectacular, season-specific look.
- Try a small, tabletop tree in the center of your dining table to dazzle your guests at Christmas time.
- No dining table is complete without table settings. Gordmans has a great selection of kitchenware for your feast. Also, serving platters, snack trays and bowls placed around the table help make serving big holiday meals easier.
- Add interest to your table settings with holiday details right on their plates. Tuck holiday sprigs inside napkin holders or dressed up with a cluster of holiday ornaments on the plate or bowl.
· Making guests feel welcome is important, and Gordmans can help you add those little touches that leave a lasting impression during the holidays.
- Instead of mailing holiday cards to your dinner guests, welcome them to your holiday table with a warm greeting card instead. Gordmans carries greeting cards and notecards for every occasion.
- Infuse the joy of the season into your home with holiday scents. Gordmans has a big selection of candles with your favorite scents of the season at affordable prices.
- Beyond the table, you could replace your everyday décor with a holiday sign or quote sign from Gordmans to set the seasonal mood in other parts of your home, like your entryway or living room.
- Gordmans is giving shoppers a chance to save early on their holiday shopping!
- On Saturday, November 19, Gordmans will open at 6 a.m. to hold its “Bag Event,” where the first 300 guests get 25% off anything they can fit in a provided bag.
- We are opening at 5 p.m. on Thanksgiving, and will be offering lots of amazing deals and doorbusters. Make sure to check out Gordmans.com for our Black Friday ad.
© 2018 WZZM-TV