GRAND RAPIDS, MICH. - A new, outdoor brew festival will be held close to downtown Grand Rapids - with all proceeds to benefit the Ronald McDonald House of Western Michigan.
The mission of the Ronald McDonald House of Western Michigan is to provide a "home away from home" for families traveling to Grand Rapids for medical and mental health treatment for their children.
Where: Ronald McDonald House of Western Michigan
- 1323 Cedar St NE, Grand Rapids
- When: Wednesday, May 17 -- 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Beer: Two craft beers each from eight local breweries including Brewery Vivant, Gravel Bottom, Perrin, Elk Brewing, Vander Mill, Cedar Springs and more.
- Food: Pork and chicken sliders with a side of homemade chips provided by Chefette's Ono Grindz. Vegan option available.
- Entertainment: Live music by Channing and Quinn, yard games and more!
Cost: $35 per person includes five tasting tokens and a food voucher.
- $75 VIP - same as above with guaranteed seating in the beer-garden VIP tent.
- Additional tasting tokens available - two for $5 or four for $10
*Must be 21 or older to attend.
►Make it easy to keep up to date with more stories like this. Download the WZZM 13 app now.
© 2017 WZZM-TV