GRAND RAPIDS, MICH. - The holidays are upon us, and joining us with some great gift ideas and how they can help make life a little easier this season, is Nicole Walters of nicolewalters.tv.
Maximize each day:
- Wake up early to get a head start on the day before the whole family wakes up. You can get so much done in what may be the only time you have alone all day.
Take that time to do something for *you. For me, that's reading /journaling.
- gift: custom leather journal (local mompreneur)
- gift: speaking of custom, phone case
- Create memories and capture them!
- It's easy to get caught up in a busy schedule with work, parties, and a never ending to-do list. I like to
© 2018 WZZM-TV