GRAND RAPIDS, MICH. - Runway on the Rapids is a high-fashion show presenting high-trend fashion, stand-out styles and high-voltage energy.
It benefits the Multiple Sclerosis Program at Mercy Health Hauenstein Neurosciences.
Co-founders Kim VanOeffelen and Alyssa Locke stopped by My West Michigan with a preview.
A silent auction will precede the runway show and an after-party will conclude Runway on the Rapids.
- When: Friday, April 21 at 7 p.m.
- Where: The JW Marriott Grand Rapids, located at 235 Louis Campau St. NW, Grand Rapids.
- Who: The runway will highlight styles from DENYM, Elizabeth Halsey Boutique and The Shoppe at Saint Mary's and Lee&Birch. Models will be styled by 15 East Salon and BANG Blowdry Bar & Salon, Chasing Vanity Salon & Spa and Hanna Wagner Design. A finale by Memphis Tennessee fashion designer, Siss Viss, will delight the audience.
- Cost: Tickets are $40 and include admission to fashion show, light appetizers and cash bar. Table sponsorships available.
- Details: Doors open at 7 p.m., beginning the silent auction. Runway show starts at 8:30 p.m., with the after-party on the dance floor with deejay, Adrian Butler, at 9:30 p.m.
For details, visit www.SaintMarysEvents.com.
►Make it easy to keep up to date with more stories like this. Download the WZZM 13 app now.
© 2017 WZZM-TV