GRAND RAPIDS, MICH. - Horticulturist Laurel Gaut from Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park shows us how to make Thanksgiving centerpieces.
- Place a vase with water inside a hollowed out pumpkin
- Place floral foam inside pumpkin to arrange directly with the pumpkin
- Use awl to pierce pumpkin shell and arrange flowers around pumpkin
- Tie up wheat with twine or decorative string and place in clear container
- Dried material can be used year after year!
Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park's Christmas and Holiday Traditions Around the World runs Nov. 21 through Jan. 7, 2018.
It features 400,000 lights, more than 40 international trees and displays, and a Railway Garden.
For more information, please visit meijergardens.org.
►Make it easy to keep up to date with more stories like this. Download the WZZM 13 app now.
© 2018 WZZM-TV