GRAND RAPIDS, MICH. - Lynette Bowser from Lynette Bowser Interiors shares tips to help sell your home.
- Keep your walkways and porch clear of snow.
- Just because it's a drab time of year, doesn't mean you can't still create curb appeal.
- Keep it warm for showings and open houses.
- Smells are important.
- Play soft music.
- Keep Holiday decor to a minimum. Opt for small-scale, keep it neutral and natural.
- Clear off decks and or patios so buyers can see scale of space.
- Leave out pictures of your most favorite outdoor spaces to show what it looks like at peak time.
© 2017 WZZM-TV