GRAND RAPIDS, MICH. - With the return of Zima, we thought we'd show some of the recipes we found on cocktailbuilder.com!
SAVE A HORSE RIDE A COWBOY
- 4 oz Triple Sec (Cointreau)
- 4 oz liqueur, lime
- Fill with Zima
- 6 oz grapefruit juice
- 6 oz orange juice
- 1 twist Lemon
- Combine ingredients in a strainer with ice.
- Shake, strain, and serve with the lemon twist in the mason jar.
- 3 oz. Liqueur, raspberry
- 12 oz. Zima
- Fill glass with ice.
- Pour in raspberry liqueur, then fill with Zima.
- Serve with a straw.
- 1 bottle Zima
- 1 piece (Jolly Rancher) Candy
- Take a drink of Zima first, so it doesn't fizz and overflow.
- Drop in your favorite flavored Jolly Rancher and enjoy!
More Zima recipes can be found at: http://www.cocktailbuilder.com
Zima courtesy: Alliance Beverage
►Make it easy to keep up to date with more stories like this. Download the WZZM 13 app now.
© 2018 WZZM-TV