GRAND RAPIDS, MICH. - There's nothing like a warm bowl of soup on a cold winter day and our friends at SpartanNash want to put a new recipe in "your" soup pot.
They've narrowed down their Our Family is SOUPer recipe contest to ten semi-finalists:
- Rebecca Bartels of Wyoming, for her Fourth Generation Italian Wedding Soup. Rebecca is paired with UCOM.
- Jackie Bogema of Grandville, for her Ground Turkey Minestrone. Jackie is paired with St. Pius X Food Pantry.
- Frederick Brushaber of Grand Blanc, for his Kickin’ Cheeseburger Soup. Frederick is paired with the Food Bank of Eastern Michigan.
- Teresa Fiocchi of Augusta, for her Fiocchi Family Pasta e Fagioli. Teresa is paired with the Food Bank of South Central Michigan.
- Jessica Fritzler of Grand Rapids, for her Crockpot Beef & Vegetable Stew. Jessica is paired with the Northwest Food Pantry.
- Gail Hammon of Nunica, for her Autumn Vegetable Soup (a.k.a. The Healthiest Soup in the World). Gail is paired with Love, Inc. of Allendale.
- Rita Tomaro of Grand Rapids, for her “Delicioso” Mediterranean Sup-perb Soup. Rita is paired with God’s Kitchen.
- Emily VanderLaan of Grand Rapids, for her Chicken and Rice Soup with Chiles and Ginger. Emily is paired with Westside Apostolate Food Pantry.
- Kaye Zbiciak of Hastings, for her Powerhouse Chicken Vegetable Soup. Kaye is paired with the Hastings Area Food Pantry.
- Amy Zeilenga of Door, for her Bacon Corn Chowder. Amy is paired with Buist Community Assistance Center.
Now it's time to pick a winner, go vote here: https://www.ourfamilyfoods.com/souper-contest-voting/
►Make it easy to keep up to date with more stories like this. Download the WZZM 13 app now.
If you would like more information about advertising with WZZM 13, please contact Jeff Olsen at email@example.com.
© 2018 WZZM-TV