GRAND RAPIDS (WZZM) -- This week's Breakfast on the Go is live in studio, with Chef Hardy from San Chez whipping up one of the restaurant's signature omelets.
San Chez is located at 38 West Fulton in downtown Grand Rapids. They're open for breakfast Monday through Friday from 8:00am until 2:00 p.m., and on weekends from 9:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. For more information, visit their website.
• 4 Large Eggs
• 1 oz. Sausage Chorizo
• 1 oz. Mojo Onions (Julienne onions sautéed with Mojo marinade)
• 2 oz. Potato-Cold Baked Diced Potato
• 1 oz. Manchego Cheese-Shredded
1. In omelet pan sauté chorizo, onions & potato till hot
2. Beat eggs and pour on top of sautéed product
3. Cook until lightly brown on bottom
4. Add cheese and flip omelet in half
5. Cook until cheese is melted