GRAND RAPIDS, MICH. - Did you know October is National Pasta Month? We're celebrating with shrimp scampi!
Chef Charles Fuller from Bravo Cucina Italiana joined the WZZM 13 News at Noon with the recipe.
Watch the full demonstration in the video above.
- ½ lb. Angel Hair pasta
- ½ lb. Medium size, cleaned and deveined
- 1 oz. olive oil
- 1 tsp. garlic
- ½ tsp. chili flakes
- 4 oz. of vegetable stock
- 8 oz. of heavy cream
- 2 oz. of parmesan
- 2 fresh squeezed lemons
- Salt, pepper and parsley
- First, sauté shrimp halfway, in olive.
- Next, add garlic and chili flakes
- Slowly add vegetable broth and lemon juice
- Then add heavy cream and cook until liquid is reduced by half.
- Add cheese, salt, pepper and parsley to taste.
- Heat until thick.
- Finally, add pasta, toss and enjoy!
Bravo! is located at 2078 E Beltline Ave NE, Grand Rapids. You can visit their website by clicking here.
© 2017 WZZM-TV