Over 20 years of event planning experience working in the corporate, non-profit and private sectors. Within the past 10 years has coordinated over 200 weddings and through a series of opportunities now owns Caela Scott Bridal & Formalwear in Holland.
What items do you carry in the store?
• Bridal gowns, Bridesmaid dresses, Mother of the Bride/Groom dresses, tuxedo rental and sales, and a wide variety of accessories such as veils, jewelry, bridal belts
• We have a wide variety of bridal gowns which is a compliment we hear from our customers on a daily basis.
• Prior to attending the Spring and Fall Chicago Bridal markets we research our inventory for styles that need to be added to round out our selection. Once we hit the market we have a good idea of what we are looking for and then add some of the latest trends to our purchase for the store.
• Our gown prices start at $399 and top out at $1500....the quality of our gowns is amazing and brides will be amazed at what they can find in their price range.
• We have the ability to outfit the entire wedding party - bridal gown, bridesmaid dresses, tuxedos, mother of the bride/groom, ring bearer and flower girls.
What are the hottest trends right now?
• Lace has been really hot and we are seeing more styles with straps and dramatic backs such as this one.
• Popular colors have stayed consistent with pinks and oranges for the spring and summer, and navy, pewter and eggplant for the later months
What sets you apart from other bridal shops in the area?
• Definitely our customer service along with our selection of bridal gowns. We've really focused on creating an environment where brides AND their families feel special (insert store picture). We start by almost interviewing the bride to gather as much information as we can about the bride and the details of the wedding day. This helps us in determining which dresses to start with. We have some great areas in the store with ample seating for groups of all sizes so everyone can be a part of the experience.
• My staff is excellent at helping a bride put together all the details for her wedding day!
What other services do you offer?
• We do have seamstresses that meet with the bride and her family on site at the store. They are truly talented and amazing at what they do!
• We do provide steaming services for our own brides and their families as well as those brides that may have purchased their gowns from another store.
• Wedding gown preservation is another service for cleaning and storing your gown after the wedding day
• I personally still continue to plan events and weddings as a side business from the store as right now my focus needs to be on the store
Courtesy: Caela Scott Bridal & Formalwear