GRAND RAPIDS, MICH. - Meal time can be very stressful for family caregivers. Conquering the Kitchen can reduce that stress and help male caregivers become more comfortable in the kitchen, no matter their cooking skills.
Classes are small to allow for interaction with the instructor and other classmates.
In this class, you will learn:
- New cooking skills or brush up on old ones
- How to plan a menu
- Ways to make meal time less stressful
- How to follow a recipe
- Locate community resources
- Mondays - May 1, 8, 15 & 22
- 10 a.m. until 12:30 p.m. (lunch will be provided)
- $10 donation suggested
Registration is required by April 24.
►Make it easy to keep up to date with more stories like this. Download the WZZM 13 app now.
© 2018 WZZM-TV