Where to buy ticket packages:
Visit www.laughfestgr.org or call 616-735-HAHA (4242) to learn more about Gilda's LaughFest.
Top selling acts:
Currently, seats are still available for all of this year's artists performing at LaughFest and tickets have been sold in all LaughFest categories of seriously funny talent. Artists who are currently at the top of the ticket sales include: Whoopi Goldberg, Jim Gaffigan, Rodney Carrington, The Bob & Tom Comedy All-Stars and Sinbad. The Laurie Berkner Band and Baby Loves Disco are two of the most requested family-friendly events.
New guidelines will give you an overall sense of the content and age-appropriateness of festival events and shows. Beyond family-friendly events, the guidelines are not meant to be a guarantee of strict adherences by the artists, as material is often subjective and open to interpretation by those in the audience.
• FAM: family-friendly; suitable for all ages.
• LRx: Laughter Rx, events with a health and laughter focus; best suited for ages 13 and above.
• CLN: Clean adult laughs, adult content without vulgarity and/or profanity; best suited for ages 18 and above.
• RRR: Rated R...Really, Adult content with some vulgarity and/or profanity; best suited for ages 18 and above.
• MAT: For mature audiences, adult content that contains strong subject matter; best suited for mature audiences.
• ID: This indicates a venue is only for individuals who are 21 and older; a valid ID will be required for admission.
Ticket package information:
Reserved seats are being added this year to all headliner (section one) LaughFest shows; purchasing festival ticket packages early will ensure getting the best possible seats. To make package purchases easier, LaughFest officials are offering a "Build-your-own" package. Buyers may select from three different sections offering shows placed in sections by price, with section one being the most expensive and section three being the least expensive. A minimum of one ticket in two of the three sections must be purchased. Build-your-own packages start at $29.50. LaughFest ticket package gift certificates are also available in $25 increments. Premium ticket packages which range in price from $250 to $750 include a variety of VIP extras, which may include entrance into various LaughFest parties and events.
• Build-your-own package: select the shows you want to see as long as you choose a minimum of one ticket in at least two of the three sections outlined.
• Premium ticket packages:
WHITE DIAMOND, $750, includes Martin Short and Kevin Nealon Dinner/Show tickets and one show per day of your choice plus many VIP extras.
PLATINUM, $500, includes any single show (including all headliners) each day of your choice plus VIP extras.
SERIOUSLY FUNNY, $250, includes one ticket to Whoopi Goldberg and one ticket to each of six other headliner acts (section one) in addition to VIP extras.
• Corporate Group "Gifts of Laughter": employers have the opportunity to purchase 20 or more individual tickets to a specific show to give as a "Gift of Laughter" to employees for the holidays.