BYRON CENTER (UPDATE) - Students at Byron Center High School have the day off after a fire started Wednesday morning in the laundry room.
Students were taken home by bus this morning after the fire. No one was injured and the fire was contained to the laundry room, but the smell of smoke permeated much of the building.
BYRON CENTER, Mich. (WZZM) - Byron Center High School is being evacuated due to a fire in the laundry room.
Classes for the day have not been cancelled. The fire is contained to the laundry room.
We'll have more details when they become available.