NOVO 1 Call Center in Holland.
HOLLAND, Mich. (WZZM) - NOVO 1 is hosting an onsite Career Fair every Tuesday throughout the summer starting July 9th. The career fairs run from 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m at the Novo 1 facilities at 1351 Waverly in Holland.
The company is looking to fill almost 200 positions between now and the end of September. Applicants at the Tuesday Career Fairs that complete an application onsite will be guaranteed an interview that day. Applicants are encouraged to apply online at Novo 1's website before the Career Fair.
• NOVO 1 is currently looking for more than 140 licensed health insurance agents and non-licensed health advisors for the contact center in Holland, Michigan
• Paid training is provided, and NOVO 1 will even help get the right applicant certified prior to employment if they are lacking that important credential!
• These positions will range from $12-$17 dollars an hour.
• Bilingual skilled candidates fluent in both Spanish and English are encouraged to apply as well!
• NOVO 1 is also hiring more than 50 Customer Service Reps/Roadside Assistants.
• These ground floor opportunities have salaries ranging from $9-$10 dollars an hour.
• Bilingual skilled CSRs fluent in both Spanish and English are encouraged to apply as well!
• Training and Team Lead/Management positions are also available!