The Walk for Wishes West Michigan will, once again, take place at the Frederik Meijer Gardens and Sculpture Park. We invite the community to mix and mingle, enjoy a healthy walk and most importantly make a difference in the life of a child. So lace up your walking shoes and come join us in support of our great mission! Together we will make wishes come true.
Saturday, October 6, 2012
Frederik Meijer Gardens and Sculpture Park
1000 East Beltline Ave
Grand Rapids, MI 49525
Click here for directions
* Registration (Located in the Grand Room near the Gardens main entrance):
8:00a.m. - 8:45 a.m.
* Opening Ceremonies (Located in the Grand Room): 8:45am
* Walk Start Time (Located in the Grand Room): 9:00 a.m.
* Closing Ceremonies (Located in the Grand Room): Approximately 11:00 a.m.
* Enjoy the Gardens with friends and family: Approximately 11:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
(Garden's closing time)
* Adult Walker Registration through September 1: $15
* Adult Walker Registration after September 1: $20
* Adult Walker Registration event day: $25
* Child Walker Registration (17 years and younger): No Registration Fee
* Virtual Walker: No Registration Fee
* Each Walk Participant is asked to raise a minimum of $100.
Walk for Wishes Perks:
* Entrance in to the Frederik Meijer Gardens and Sculpture Park
* An official 2012 Walk for Wishes T-shirt
* Morning Refreshments
* A Healthy Walk around the Gardens
* Complimentary Post-Walk Lunch
* Fun Entertainment
* Full Access to the Frederik Meijer Gardens following Closing Ceremonies
(The Gardens remain open until 5 p.m.)
* Joy, knowing YOU have helped make Michigan Wish Children's Dreams Come True!