ROTHBURY, Mich. (AP) -- Authorities say a 37-year-old Connecticut man who died in June at a music festival in Michigan had heart failure after an apparent drug overdose.
The Muskegon Chronicle reports Wednesday that Michigan State Police released autopsy results for Michael Benway Jr. of East Haven.
Benway's body was found June 29 at a campsite used for the festival. An autopsy report found that he had a painkiller and amphetamines in his system.
The four-day Electric Forest festival took place near the West Michigan village of Rothbury. The second annual event drew an estimated 15,000 people.