Barn burns behind Cedar Springs bar

1:37 PM, Nov 30, 2012   |    comments
  • Cedar Springs
  • Cedar Springs
  • Cedar Springs
  • Cedar Springs
  • Share
  • Print
  • - A A A +

CEDAR SPRINGS, Mich. (WZZM) - A barn behind a bar in Cedar Springs caught fire Friday morning.

The barn is behind the Harvard Tavern in the 12000 block of English.  The fire started just before 11:00am.

Workers were doing some demolition work on the backside of the barn when the fire started.  A blow torch caught some insulation on fire and the barn went up in flames.

No one was injured and the barn was used for storage.

Most Viewed Articles

Most Watched Videos