Barn burns behind Cedar Springs bar

12:37 PM, Nov 30, 2012   |    comments
  • Cedar Springs
  • Cedar Springs
  • Cedar Springs
  • Cedar Springs
    
  • Share
  • Print
  • - A A A +

CEDAR SPRINGS, Mich. (WZZM) - A barn behind a bar in Cedar Springs caught fire Friday morning.

The barn is behind the Harvard Tavern in the 12000 block of English.  The fire started just before 11:00am.

Workers were doing some demolition work on the backside of the barn when the fire started.  A blow torch caught some insulation on fire and the barn went up in flames.

No one was injured and the barn was used for storage.

Most Watched Videos