(WZZM)- Chef Joel Bradshaw was in the studio with us to share his version of Stuffed Chicken Rotolo, a great dish for the holidays.
Chef Joel Bradshaw joins us from Porto Bello Restaurant in Grand Haven.
- 2 large chicken breasts (pounded)
- 1/2 pound sliced prosciutto
- 1 pkg shredded asiago cheese
- fresh basil
- 2 pkg Boursin cheese
- 1 cup heavy cream
- rice or orzo pilaf
- Heat oven to 400 degrees
- Lay pounded chicken out on cutting board
- Lay sliced prosciutto on chicken breasts
- Sprinkle asiago cheese liberally over prosciutto
- Top cheese with fresh basil leaves
- Tighly roll chicken around stuffing
- On a greased cookie sheet, place chicken roll seam side down
- Cook for approx. 20 minutes
- While chicken cooks, combine Boursin cheese and cream in small sauce pan, whisk and heat until combined
- Prepare rice or orzo pilaf
- Remove chicken from oven and place it on cutting board
- Slice chicken on bias and place over rice
- Top with Boursin cream sauce and fresh chopped basil.
- Serve immediately