Carbon monoxide poisoning likely in woman's death

3:01 PM, Dec 28, 2012   |    comments
  • Share
  • Print
  • - A A A +

BALDWIN (LUDINGTON DAILY NEWS) - A 63-year-old Chase woman was found dead in her home Thursday morning and carbon monoxide poisoning is suspected as the cause of her death.

Lake County Undersheriff Richard Perrin said Susan Arrington was found by a family friend at 9:30 a.m. Thursday. He said there were also three dogs in the home and two appeared to be OK but the third was not doing well Thursday.

"She is believed to have died of carbon monoxide," Perrin said. "We believe she had prolonged exposure due to a faulty boiler furnace."

Chase is located along US-10, east of Reed City.

For more, click here to read the Ludington Daily News.

Ludington Daily News

Most Viewed Articles

Most Watched Videos