Fire destroyed a garage in Grandville and injured one man.
GRANDVILLE, Mich. (WZZM) - A garage fire sent one man to the hospital Monday morning and caused significant damage to the property.
The fire started around 3:40 a.m. on Gable SW in Grandville.
Firefighters say a man was in the garage when the fire started. They believe the fire was caused by either a small heater or one of the cars.
Firefighters say the man had very minor injuries, but the roof of the garage is gone and the cars are completely destroyed.