Alfred Angelo is located on 28th Street. You can visit www.alfredangelo.com or call (616) 214-4998 for more information.
Looks shown on Take Five:
1. Swap Black for Red: (dress shown retails for $175)
• Giving an acceptance speech? Let a bold color help you captivate your audience
• No fuss: You don't need a necklace as the one shoulder embellishment does it all
• Red satin will pick up the spotlight well; great for photo opps!
2. Sequins: (dress shown retails for $180)
• This look says youthful glamour; great for a more party atmosphere
• Petite frames wear it well as a slimmer frame can handle a flashy fabric
• Tone down the glitz and up the sophistication by adding fur shawl
• Stash this dress away for next New Year's Eve!
3. Soft Volume: (dress shown retails for $250)
• Flowy, floor-length gowns in fair tones such as pink are very popular as vintage styles are incredibly trendy
• Strapless cut makes it more evening friendly
• Great for award dinners and other lengthy events where comfort is key
• Multi-purpose: wear this again to a spring wedding!
4. Bright Colors: (dress shown retails for $180)
• Empire waist is flattering for all body types
• One-shoulder design keeps you from constantly fixing spaghetti straps
• Chiffon fabric lends itself to be played with so add some accessories to up the glitz factor
5. Solid to Sheer: (dress down retails for $175)
• Get ahead of the trend with a floor-length sheer overlay over short dress
• Sophisticated, yet playful; goes from gala to after party
• Stash this dress away for a winter wedding or special occasion dinner