Taryn Myers, Product Sales Director, Girl Scouts of Michigan Shore to Shore along with Girl Scouts Mackenzie and Grace shows viewers how to make a sweet treat.
Cookie sales run until April 12, to find a Girl Scout Cookie booth sale nearest download the Girl Scout Cookie locator app at cookielocator.littlebrownie.com
Five Skills Girl Scouts Learn from Selling Cookies
- Setting important goals
- Make smarter decisions
- Manage money better
- Deal with people more confidently
- Know how to run a business the right way
- Oreo cookie crust
- Philadelphia Cheesecake filling
- ½ box Samoas
- Optional: chocolate & caramel syrup
- Drizzle chocolate and caramel over cookie crust.
- Spoon cheesecake filling in crust
- Top with crumbled Samoas & chocolate/caramel syrup
- ½ box of crushed Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies
- 1 box of brownie mix
- 2 eggs (3 eggs for cake-like brownies)
- ¼ cup of water
- ½ cup of vegetable oil
- Crush Thin Mints into medium size chunks.
- Mix all ingredients into mixing bowl. Do not use electric mixer - batter will be stiff.
- Spread batter evenly in greased baking pan (13 x9 x2 inch).
- Bake in center of oven at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Allow to cool before cutting.
Serve with mint-flavored tea.