Getting the nutrition you need isn't always easy...or tasty. In fact, most Americans don't reach their recommended daily amounts of nutrients. Here with us today is a "Sweet Scientist" from Thrive Ice Cream, sharing sweet solutions to help you treat yourself to better health with a unique new product that combines the great taste of ice cream and complete nutrition.
• Available now in Meijer stores, Thrive is excited to launch its new line of premium ice cream packed with the nutrition you need.
• Thrive contains more protein as an egg, as much fiber as a bowl of oatmeal, as much calcium as a cup of milk, as much potassium as a banana AND four strains of probiotics.
• Perfect for the busy moms, picky eater kids, health-conscious consumers and everyone in between.
• Thrive is great to grab & go or in simple recipes if you have some extra time.
• We're using Thrive to put a healthy twist on the traditional ice cream sandwich:
We All Scream for (Thrive) Ice Cream Sandwiches
Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Whole wheat graham crackers
- Thrive Ice Cream in Homemade Vanilla
- Chopped strawberries (or your other favorite seasonal fruit)
- Split graham crackers in half
- Mix chopped fruit into your favorite Thrive Ice Cream flavor until
- Scoop/spread filling onto one half of graham cracker and top with the other half
- Return to freezer to set and enjoy!
• Our next recipe is a decadent and delicious treat, made with Thrive for guilt-free indulgence.
Guilt-Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Thrive-shake
Prep time: 5 min
- Thrive Chocolate or Chocolate Fudge Ice Cream
- Skim milk (can substitute almond or soy milk)
- Natural butter (smooth or chunky)
- Chopped peanuts (topping)
- Dark chocolate chips (topping)
- Crushed Ice
- Combine Thrive and other ingredients in blender
- Add ice
- Blend on high for one minute or until smooth
- Pour into chilled glass
- Optional: garnish with chopped peanuts and dark chocolate chips
Bonus Recipe Idea:
• Create-your-own Thrive Sundae - add your favorite healthy toppings to put your own spin on Thrive.
• Visit www.thriveicecream.com for more info and to find where to purchase Thrive in your area.