Spill at Amway sends two employees for treatment

10:21 AM, May 23, 2013   |    comments
  • Share
  • Print
  • - A A A +

ADA, Mich. (WZZM) - Two Amway employees were treated after being exposed to a liquid disinfectant.

The leak happened during third shift operations overnight.  The leak was of a common liquid disinfectant called hydroxysan, according to the company.

A Hazmat crew responded to the spill.  The two employees were taken from the scene to receive treatment and have been released.


Most Viewed Articles

Most Watched Videos