1. Find a new hobby. This doesn't have to be as radical or daunting as it sounds. It can be as simple as reading or as basic as walking.
2. Connect with friends. It truly is good for the soul. Making time for friends is as rewarding for them as it is for you. Think of it as a recharge, by way of laughter.
3. Discover new interests. Pinterest can be your go-to reference. Maybe you're interested in clean eating and/or raw foods, but you don't know how to incorporate it into your life. Or maybe you're finding yourself with more time on your hands to dedicate to fitness.
4. Tackle projects that have haunted you for years. Updating photo albums or transferring them all to digital means.
5. Consider an updated or just a different look. Go from blonde to brunette? Go from long to short? At middle age it's ok to be daring with your appearance. In fact, it might just spark a new attitude.
Courtesy: Leslie Bosscher at www.lesliedishes.com