The Breakfast on the Go Teacher's Edition Gourmet Breakfast Giveaway
Contest ends at midnight on October 27, 2013
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. The Breakfast on the Go Teacher's Edition Gourmet Breakfast Giveaway (the "Sweepstakes") is open to West Michigan residents residing in the following counties: Allegan, Barry, Branch, Calhoun, Ionia, Kalamazoo, Kent, Lake, Mason, Mecosta, Montcalm, Muskegon, Newaygo, Oceana, Osceola, Ottawa, St. Joseph, and VanBuren. To enter the Breakfast on the Go Teacher's Edition Gourmet Breakfast Giveaway (the "Contest"), you must be 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees of Gannett Co., Inc., WZZM 13, and each of their respective affiliated companies, subsidiaries, advertising or promotional agencies, and other agents, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with such employees, are not eligible.
3. Entry. All entries must be received by midnight on October 27, 2013, (the "Contest Period"). You may enter online at wzzm13.com.
Internet Entry: Enter by visiting the WZZM 13 official contest section on the WZZM 13 website, wzzm13.com, and completing all of the required information and following all instructions. Submit your entry by clicking on the "SUBMIT" button. Your computer must accept cookies, or any successor or similar technology, which may be used for the purpose of entry tracking. By entering, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive e-mails from Sponsor or those directed by Sponsor. You can opt-out of the receipt of such e-mails by following the directions on the Contest website or in any email received from Sponsor. You may enter the Contest as often as you like provided that multiple entries by means of software generated or other automated processes will be disregarded."
WZZM 13, ('Sponsor') will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries, or for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any telephone connection, network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the email account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an email account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such email account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with such email account. All entries become the property of Sponsor and none will be returned. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted or the owner of an email account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Contest.
4. Prizes and Odds. One (1) winner will receive a Gourmet Breakfast for themself, their nominated mom/stepmom/grandmother, and four of their friends or family members! The approximate retail value of the Gourmet Breakfast prize is $120.00. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Contest may be presented in multiple presentations and in other media, and the odds of winning may depend on the number of eligible participants who enter the Contest through such multiple presentations.
5. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winner will be notified by telephone or email at the telephone number or email address provided on winner's entry form on or about Monday, April 25, 2011. Failure to reach winner by phone may result in disqualification of the winner, forfeiture of his/her interest in all prizes, and selection of a substitute winner from among all remaining eligible entries. To claim the prize, each winner must personally visit the WZZM 13 Station offices at 645 Three Mile Road, Grand Rapids, MI, between 8am and 4pm EST weekdays, and a valid photo identification may be required to be presented.
Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are nonassignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed, except that prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners will be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned within ten (10) days of date of postmark. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release within ten (10) days, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner's disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to an alternate winner. Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes entrant's consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor. For copy of complete Official Rules or list of prize winners, send a SASE to WZZM 13, 645 Three Mile Road, Grand Rapids, MI 49544.
6. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Contest as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Contest is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest. Should the Contest be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes.
7. Limitations of Liability. By entering the Contest, entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action, and entrant waives his or her right to a jury trial for such disputes, claims, and causes of action; (2) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Contest, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses.
8. Construction. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any contestant and Sponsor, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions, whether of Michigan or any other jurisdiction, that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Michigan. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. If any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the valid or enforceable provision was not contained therein.
9. General Release. By entering the Contest, contestants release Gannett Co., Inc., WZZM 13, promotional partners, and advertisers, any other promotional sponsors, and each of their respective affiliated companies, directors, officers, employees, representatives, partners and agents from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Contest or with the acceptance, possession or use of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light).
10. Sponsor. Breakfast on the Go Teacher's Edition Gourmet Breakfast Giveaway is sponsored by WZZM 13, whose decisions regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Contest shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Contest. If you have any questions regarding this Contest, please contact WZZM 13 at (616) 785-1313.