(WZZM) - Americans should expect more trouble with the HealthCare.gov website next month despite promises to the contrary.
Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius says the website will be a "work in progress" beyond the end of the month.
Last month, the administration vowed the website would be working properly for most users before December.
In an interview with the Associated Press on Tuesday, Sebelius appeared to be softening that promise. She said November 30th was "not a magic go or no-go date." And she says constant improvements are being made weekly.