Matt Watson from Goldfish Swim School in Grand Rapids talks about the health benefits of swimming for children and taking swim lessons in the winter.
About Goldfish Swim Schools
Experienced staff of Red Cross certified swim instructors.
- Year-round swim instruction for children 4 months and up.
- Small class sizes. (Max 4:1 student to teacher ratio)
- Two heated indoor swimming pools kept at 90 degrees. (Air temperature kept at 92 degrees!)
- Viewing gallery for parents to watch lessons.
- Unique and educational teaching equipment.
- Available for birthday parties and events.
Swimming is healthy!
Swimming is a year-round, fun, physical activity for kids.
- Swimming is a healthy, low-impact activity that has many physical and mental health benefits
- Kids who learned to swim at an early age were able to learn many skills at a faster pace than the general population.
- These advancements range from physicality to visual-motor skills, oral expression, literacy and math skills.
For more information: