Pamm Lee - at North Park Montessori
GRAND RAPIDS (WZZM) - The first recipient of WZZM's My Favorite Teacher is Pamm Lee, from North Park Montessori.
Ms. Lee was nominated by two people, Susan Cleland and Jane Gietzen. Some of the quotes from the nominations:
- Huge community involvement with her students.
- Leads the brigade for the upper elementary students and their volunteerism in our building.
- Has 30+ years of experience as Montessori educator.
- She is truly cosmic.
- She totally understands the young adolescent learner.
- Her students relate to her so remarkably that it is simply amazing to watch them grow and develop into passionate learners for the rest of their lives.
- Spends countless hours with students at local VA Hopsital and in projects related to Feeding America.
- Has supported and helped integrate volunteerism for lower elementary students in our building as well.
- Ms. Lee meets all her students where they are and works with them to be successful. She also builds community service and caring for the environment right into the curriculum.
- She makes most of the learning very "hands on".
To nominate a teacher for the My Favorite Teacher of the month, click here.