Discount code available for Race for the Cure

GRAND RAPIDS (WZZM) -- If you want to help in the fight against breast cancer, signing up early for an annual race can save you some money.

Komen West Michigan is offering an early bird registration special through midnight Monday, April 14. By using the code 'BettyFord2014', you can save $5 when signing up for this year's Race for the Cure.

The event is September 6 at Ah-Nab-Awen Park. The race is returning to its downtown home after years at Rivertown Crossings Mall.

Komen West Michigan says 75% of net proceeds stay in West Michigan to help local men and women learn about breast cancer and get screened. The remaining 25% goes to research partners around the world who are looking for ways to cure breast cancer and prevent it.

Click HERE to register for Race for the Cure.


To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment