MUSKEGON, MICH. - A woman pled no contest to poisoning at least one co-worker's drink.
Christine Bays entered that no-contest plea Tuesday, Nov. 29, in Muskegon County Circuit Court. The poisoning happened in March at Chassix Factory in Montague.
They say Bays placed acetone -- a chemical found in nail polish remover and cleaning solutions -- in cups co-workers' were drinking from.
One person complained of feeling ill. It couldn't be determined if the symptoms were from the acetone, however.
Bays will be sentenced Jan. 10.
© 2018 WZZM-TV