(WZZM)- The economy has taken its toll on plenty of Americans, but the Bureau of Labor Statistics has some good news to report.
The bureau says 47 states had lower unemployment rates this year in June than they did in June 2011. Also, CareerBuilder's latest hiring report shows that companies across the country are not only hiring, they are hiring in large volume.
More than 19,000 positions at 13 different companies are featured.
1. Aerojet (Aerospace and engineering): 300+ jobs available
2. Crowe Horwath (Public accounting and consulting): 700+ jobs available
3. Dollar General (Retail): 8,200 jobs available
4. Fiserv (Computer software): 600+ jobs available
5. Fresenius Medical North America (Health care) 1,000+ jobs available
6. Hostess Brands (Manufacturing): 800+ jobs available
7.InterContinental Hotels Group (Hotel/Hospitality): 400 jobs available
8. Nielsen (Business services): 400+ jobs available
9. OneWest Bank (Finance): 300+ jobs available
10. Schneider Electric (Energy management): 400+ jobs available
11. Science Applications International Corp. (Scientific, engineering and technology applications): 3,000+ jobs available
12. U-Haul (Retail): 2,500 jobs available
13. YRC Worldwide (Transportation/logistics): 400+ jobs available