GRAND RAPIDS (WZZM) - The ten finalists are set in the annual Grandwich competition. But who has time to try all 10? We sent our reporters, Sarah Barwacz and Alex Shabad on a "sandwich crawl," sampling the Grandwich top 10 in two days.
DowntownGR.org announced the top 10 sandwiches Tuesday. So far, Gardella's 'Edam and Love Muffin' is leading right now in the voting.
The rest of the top ten include:
- 'Smoked Chicken and Waffles' at Bobarino's in the B.O.B.
- The 'Jerk Pork Cuban' from The SpeakEZ Lounge
- The 'G.R.M.P. 2' from The Skywalk Deli
- The 'Porkbelly & Pretzel B.L.T.' from San Chez Bistro
- The 'Mother Clucker' from McFadden's
- The 'Bistro Grandwich' at the Courtyard by Marriott
- 'El Diablo Corazon' at Corazon
- The 'Midnite Sandwich' at Big O's Cafe
- The 'West Michigan Philly' at Bartertown Cafe
The winner will announced Friday during GRAM on the Green at the Grand Rapids Art Museum.
The 2011 Grandwich winner was Bobarinos' 'G-Wrap.'