BIG RAPIDS (WZZM) - A Kentucky man faces seven charges for allegedly sexually assaulting two Big Rapids girls early Monday morning.
The Big Rapids Department of Public Safety says Daniel Rueckert, 23, molested two children, ages 10 and 8. The 10-year-old girl's mother reported the crime around 12:30 a.m. Monday.
The woman also reported Rueckert attempted to steal her vehicle.
Rueckert was arraigned Tuesday afternoon in Mecosta County 77th District Court. He faces the following charges:
- Criminal sexual conduct - 1st Degree
- Criminal sexual conduct - 2nd Degree (2 counts)
- Criminal sexual conduct - Assault with intent of sexual penetration
- Accosting children for immoral purposes (2 counts)
- Unlawfully driving away a motor vehicle