Why ArtPrize Education:
• Through ArtPrize educational programming, students experience art in rich, deep, and meaningful ways.
• ArtPrize provides opportunities for students to engage in hands-on experiences and to have substantial conversations with artists
• ArtPrize lesson plans help teachers engage students outside field trips as well, ultimately deepening the impact that ArtPrize has on students' learning experience.
• ArtPrize is constantly seeking to ignite the creative spark, grow students' interest and show students the endless possibilities art provides
ArtPrize 2013 Educational Opportunities:
• Early Childhood programs: in these early cognitive developmental stages, art education is extremely important in promoting problem solving
• Nine leading art institutions are partnering with ArtPrize to put on programming for K-12 students both during school days and at nights and on the weekends
o ArtPrize offers transportation reimbursement grants
• Chair Camp, led by Carla Hartman, granddaughter of Charles and Ray Eames, exposes world of design to students.
For more information: www.artprize.org