GRAND RAPIDS, MI- On September 19, Echelbarger, Himebaugh, Tamm & Co., P.C. (EHTC), hosted its 26TH Annual Chipping for Charity golf outing at Scott Lake Country Club. All proceeds ($10,400) from this event went to Hospice of Michigan James B. Fahner M.D. Pediatric Hospice Care Program.
Beginning December 1, 2012, EHTC will accept letters from the community on why their nonprofit or charity of choice should become the recipient of EHTC's 2013 fundraiser.
Some guidelines used in selecting a nonprofit charity are:
• The money would significantly impact the charity
• The money would stay locally
• EHTC would be able to send charity donors and volunteers invitations
• The organization would participate in the event (with volunteers, etc.)
Please submit the following information from the potential recipient in order to be considered:
• Most recent annual financial statements
• Copy of Form 990
• Literature explaining what the organization does
• Board of directors listing
• How the money would be used
• Whether or not we can send invitations to people on your mailing list
• If/how many of your organization's volunteers would be willing to participate (6-8 typically required).
For EHTC's 2013 fundraising event, please submit this information by January 31, 2013 to:
EHTC, Attn: Diane Friar 5136 Cascade Rd SE, Ste. 2A Grand Rapids, MI 49546
For questions, please contact Diane Friar at (616) 575-3482 or email@example.com
To view a complete list of past recipients, please log onto www.ehtc.com
Courtesy: Kristen Cichon