(WZZM)- Chef Kevin Dewey joined us on the WZZM 13 Weather Deck Friday with some summertime favorites.
Grillinated Bistro Steak:
- 4 - 8 oz. bistro steaks
- Garlic powder (to taste)
- Onion powder (to taste)
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1 3/4 cup worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup brown Sugar
- In a bowl, mix garlic powder, onion powder, brown sugar, salt and pepper and worcestershire sauce.
- Marinade steaks in mixture and refrigerate for at least one hour (turn the steaks once time during that soak).
- Take the steaks out of the refrigerator and turn the grill onto high heat.
- Cook to desired temperature.
Grille Bomb Pop:
- 1 1/2 oz. Bacardi Razz
- 1 1/2 oz. sour Mix
- 1 oz. grenadine
- 1 oz. blue curaco
- Hurricane glass
- Fill shaker with ice.
- Fill hurricane glass with ice.
- Measure Bacardi, and sour mix into shaker and shake.
- Strain that mix into your glass.
- Layer grenadine on top of mixture with spoon.
- Layer blue curacco on top with spoon.