BAKED BRIE IN PUFF PASTRY WITH RASPBERRY SAUCE
This baked Brie puff pastry is rich, creamy, and delicious. I make it every year for our Christmas party and it always disappears. For my Appetizer Cooking Class this recipe is always at the top of the list.
• 1 package frozen puff pastry, thawed (2 sheets)
• 1 (8 ounce) packages Brie cheese, round
• ½ cup raspberry preserves
• ½ cup fresh Raspberries
• 1 egg, whisked lightly
1. Preheat oven to 425.
2. Lightly grease cookie sheet.
3. Roll puff pastry out slightly.
4. Place cheese wheel on top (leave rind on).
5. Place preserves on top of cheese.
6. Pour raspberries on top of preserves
7. Place 2nd puff pastry sheet on top of raspberries and tuck under the first pastry sheet.
8. Brush the top with the egg
9. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Let cool for five minutes and serve with your favorite crackers.
Courtesy: Donna Sawyer