Shredded Buffalo Chicken
Blue Cheese Aioli
SHREDDED BUFFALO CHICKEN
• Non-stick cooking spray
• 1 medium onion, sliced thick
• 2 pounds skinless boneless chicken breast
• 1 cup Franks original hot sauce
• 2 T olive oil
• 1 teaspoon ground cumin
• 1 pkg dry ranch dressing
1. In a large slow cooker, spray the bottom and sides of the insert. Add sliced onion and top with chicken in single layer.
2. Add hot sauce, ranch dressing and cumin and stir to combine. Pour over chicken.
3. Cover and set on high for four hours.
4. When done, remove chicken and shred with two forks and place in bowl. Stir liquid from pot and add ¼ cup to shredded chicken. Add a couple of tablespoons (or more if you like it hotter) of Frank's hot sauce and mix well if you want it hotter. Or if you like it mild add a few tablespoons of your favorite BBQ sauce.
BLUE CHEESE AIOLI:
1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
1/3 cup mayonnaise
1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
1 clove garlic, minced
Courtesy: Donna Sawyer, www.donnasawyerwow.com