COMSTOCK PARK, Mich. (WZZM) -- If the votes go the right way, you could get a Pop Tart BLT this summer at Fifth Third Ballpark.
The West Michigan Whitecaps announced their 10 finalists for a new food item in concessions at the ballpark this summer. To vote for your favorite, go to the Whitecaps page here.
The finalists this year are:
- Apollo Pockets - Feta cheese spread stuffed in a full-sized pita and deep fried.
- Auger Dogger - A hot dog on a stick encircled with spiral potato chips.
- Burnin' Bacon Dog - An all-beef hot dog wrapped in a slice of bacon, with Sriracha sauce and jalapenos
- Chaco Baco - A bacon taco shell coated in chocolate and filled with vanilla ice cream, topped with sprinkles
- Mamma Mia! - Lasagna noodles and ricotta cheese, battered in funnel cake batter, deep-fried, and served with marinara sauce.
- North of the Border Burger - A Cattleman's burger with french fries, cheese curds, and gravy, on a bun.
- Poor Richard - All beef hot dog topped with mashed potatoes and gravy.
- Pop Tart BLT - Two brown sugar pop tarts, bacon, lettuce, and tomato.
- Sleeping Bear Dunes Sundae - Massive sundae with sea salt caramel ice cream and teddy graham topping in a full-sized batting helmet. (10,000+ calories)
- Waffle Pizza - Pizza dough, pepperoni, and mozzarella cheese, mixed and cooked in the shape of a waffle. Served with marinara.
Voting concludes at midnight on March 7.